Dutch Mendenhall – 2 hour video was Live on SB REIA Facebook!
We are proud to announce that Dutch Mendenhall will be educating us on RAD Diversified which is an opportunity for Real Estate Investors to start with as little as $1,000 invested into a REIT (Real Estate Investment Trust) where you can generate income without all the work involved in managing real estate rentals. RAD Diversified will do it all for you! Dutch will also cover information on Tax Liens and Deeds and his blueprint for success!
It takes a special kind of person to build a company with employees that all work together and make it happen. It takes a very special kind of person that can build a team of investors that not only follow a company but actually become a family and support each other’s success as they all grow and succeed together. Dutch Mendenhall is that very special kind of person.
Left the baseball world to pursue his business career after having coached at the University of San Francisco, a top Division I team. He began his business career as an executive recruiter in a billion dollar company specializing in commercial real estate and banking. He excelled in less than 12 months to become the # 1 producer in the entire company.
Today Dutch runs a Real Estate Education company where he mentors thousands of students across the country to invest safely and securely in Real Estate. Dutch’s specialty is in Tax Sales and he runs 3 Investment funds that have amassed over 7 million dollars in properties and 3 million dollars in profit over the last 12 months.
Dutch Mendenhall will cover some of the following below:
- We will cover RAD Diversified – REIT – how to start small and grow Big!
- You Invest – With $1,000 or more you can buy shares and own a piece of our Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT)
- We Collect Rent – Our portfolio of properties generates rental revenue from our creditworthy tenants
- You Get Paid – We pay you cash dividends from the rental revenue we collect
- We build your Tax Auction foundation here
- We Teach you our FEBE approach to investing in Tax Auctions: Find- Evaluate – Bid – Exit
- We show you how you can get 8 to 24% guaranteed returns backed by the government
We usually have tables for vendors to display their business information and meet and greet our members to share their business services. Vendor tables are $50 each and are about 4′ x 6′ in size. If you would like to promote your business call text Dan Ringwald at 805-242-3004 to reserve your table.
The first half hour of our meetings are for our members to network with each other and see what investments strategies are working and what are not. Don’t forget to bring your business cards and any handouts you would like to promote and your list of very important questions.
Dan Ringwald –call or text me any time