Randy Hughes – Mr. Land Trust
CEO of Land Trust Made Simple
Learn How and When to use a Land Trust
- 50 Reasons to Use a Land Trust
- What if my attorneys says Land Trusts are ineffective?
- Can I use a Land Trust in my state?
- Who should I use as my Trustee?
- Do I have to file a separate tax return?
- Can someone other than me be the beneficiary?
Randy has purchased over 200 houses. He has lived the life of having nothing and will not let that happen again. Randy’s primary goal now is to teach others how to break the cycle of poverty. Randy teaches real estate investment courses throughout the United States. He has written Privacy and Asset Protection books as well as home study courses. Randy’s most popular publications are his Land Trust Made Simple home study courses and live seminars.
Randy has written extensively for local and national real estate publications. He has taught real estate classes at the University of Illinois, Parkland College and Elgin Community College. Randy has been a licensed Continuing Education Instructor for the Illinois Association of Realtors for 17 years. He also speaks to real estate investment clubs throughout the United States. See more about me, Mr Land Trust on Google+