Hello SB-REIA Members and Guests
Going to this meeting? Please RSVP Here or at Meetup
YouTube Videos 5-24-14 now online!
When: Saturday, May 24th, 2014, from 1 pm to 4 pm
Where: Fess Parker’s DoubleTree Resort – 805-564-4333
633 East Cabrillo Boulevard, Santa Barbara, CA 93103
Map Location and room location Fiesta Room and Patio
This is a great place to spend a day or two!
Here are some other options as well SB Hotels
Wine and Appetizers will be served 3rd floor in the Fiesta Room !
Parking is FREE if you bring in your ticket for validation
if not you will have to pay about $3 per hour for parking
As of 5-24-14 we have 2 Speakers booked and 3 Vendor table booked
14 Paid In Advance – online Here or Meetup
27 RSVP from SBREIA web site, call list, and emails
06 RSVP from Meetup
33 RSVP Total
17 Seats left out of 50!
1:00pm – 1:30pm – Complimentary Wine, Food, and Networking
1:30pm – 1:45pm – Dan Ringwald – 866-853-0803 – National Home Buyers, LLC
- GoToMeetings – 6 Lines of FREE Training
- NHBig – Learn How to Wholesale Properties & Build your Team
- Land Contracts – Owner Finance your Properties
- Land Trusts – Protect you Assets
- Living Trusts – Avoid Probate if and when the property owner dies
- Credit – 130 Point Increase in 30 Days! What is the Story?
1:45pm – 2:00pm – Introducing Vendors
- Bob Stricklin – 805-878-2219 – www.GreenTechCoatings.com
- Linda Pliagas – www.Realty411Guide.com – Zac Shipman
- Janet Cox – Danis Painting – www.DanisPainting.com
2:00pm – 2:30pm – Doug Minor – (800) 679-1505 – www.EasyCreditRelief.com
Doug Minor will cover some of the following:
- Review & Analyze Credit Report
- Receive Consultation, Action Plan & Credit Repair Estimate
- Set up in our Credit Repair System
- Pay only after items are repaired
2:30pm – 4:00pm – Tony Martinez – 855-798-1411 – www.AssetVenturesllc.com
Learn how to Invest in Real Estate Notes
Tony Martinez will cover some of the following:
- What is a Real Estate Note
- Where do they come from
- Document that states (IOU $) – Amount owed
- Interest rate
- Years to repay a debt
- Usually accompanied by a Mortgage or Deed of Trust (lien holder) that pledges the property in the case of non-payment
- Or a Promissory Note
- Stop Being a Landlord
- Avoid the “4 T’s” – Trash, Tenants, Termites, and Toilets by investing in notes today!
- State of the Union in Notes
- How the change in the economy is affecting Notes
Tony has over 38 years of knowledge and experience with real estate and real estate related fields. At the age of 13 he built his first home and at 17 years of age, bought his first house. He has acquired over $20 million in real estate under his own portfolio. He has also worked as a general contractor, building and rehabilitating over 50 properties.
In addition he has been a licensed real estate agent for over 18 years in good standing with the DRE, having been involved in over 1,000 transactions, Tony spent 30 years working in sales. Tony also owns all his investment properties and has worked with investors throughout his career.
His extensive background gives him a unique perspective and insight into real estate and it’s future growth for the success of his clients and investors. In an effort to do better short sales Tony found a way to avoid short sales and save homes.
SBREIA Vendor Tables
We usually have about 4 or 5 vendor tables for vendors to display their business information and meet and greet out members to share their business services. Vendor tables are $50 each and are about 4′ x 6′ provided by Fess Parker. If you would like to promote your business at a vendor table please can Dan Ringwald at 805-967-6595 to reserve your table before they sell out. If you are wondering what the Fiesta room and vendor tables look like please see our pictures from our past SBREIA Meetings
The first half hour of our meetings are for our members to network with each other and see what investments strategies are working and what are not. Don’t forget to bring your business cards and any handouts you would like to promote and your list of very important questions.
Now for the DEAL! – SBREIA Members – Bring two Guests get in Free!
Sponsored by Santa Barbara Computing
Get back to Dan Ringwald with any questions at 805-967-6595
We look forward to seeing you at our meetings!