1:00pm – 1:30pm – Coffee, Food, Networking,
1:30pm – 2:00pm – Dan Ringwald – SBREIA President
Dan Ringwald – 805-242-3004 Google – Voice / Text
- Introducing Speakers & Vendors
- Linda Pliagas – Realty411
- Musette Profant – Custom Remodels
- Ron Klein – Secure Estate Management
- Contest for Guests – Win a Google Home
- NH Big Inc – Wholesaling – Properties
- NHB LLC – Lease-To-Own – Rental Properties
- Free Training – 30 Days after attending SBREIA Meetings
- REI Pro – Discounts for SBREIA Members
2:00pm – 4:00pm – Reggie Brooks – www.ReggieBrooks.com
Helping Real Estate Investors Grow
The Number One Abandoned Property Specialist in North America
We are proud to bring Reggie Brooks to our SBREIA Members!
Reggie Brooks will be educating us on
Abandoned Property, Tax Liens, and Tax Deeds
- How to make big profits using a unique niche in the marketplace – Abandoned Properties
- How to invest with no cash
- How to invest with no credit
- Insider secrets that the professional investors use to turn $15,000 profits into $50,000 profits and more
- Hot new tips and insights that the professionals use to find profitable deals – especially in today’s market
- Hidden cash producing secrets that even so called smart investors don’t even know
- How to uncover hidden value in properties that most seasoned investors overlook
- How to profit from properties that most investors consider worthless
- How to write your contracts to maximize your profits
- How to use creative financing to fund your deals
- And Much, Much More!
Who is Reggie Brooks?
Start investing in your spare time,
with little or no money down…
REGGIE BROOKS is known as “Mr. Abandoned Properties” and is America’s leading speaker on the subject. Starting with very little money, he began investing in abandoned rental properties in Los Angeles and went from making $36,000 per year at the local telephone company to making over $40,000 per month in his real estate business. This book gives you practical steps towards growth in the abandoned and distressed housing market.
Growing up poor in LA
My brother and I were raised by a single mom in Los Angeles. We lived in poverty, and there was never enough money. People who are well off have a hard time understanding how bad things can be for those who grow up poor. We knew what it was like to have nothing to eat at night and to go to bed with our stomachs growling. We knew what it was like to walk to school every morning because we didn’t have money for the bus. We had holes in our shoes. We put newspapers in our shoes so we wouldn’t get holes in our socks. The neighborhood was bad, and most of the people who lived there had hit rock bottom through alcohol, drugs, and crime. Few kids ever escaped but I had a dream, and dreams can come true.
SBREIA Vendor Tables
We usually have about 4 or 5 vendor tables for vendors to display their business information and meet and greet our members to share their business services. Vendor tables are $50 each and are about 4′ x 6′ provided by Fess Parker. If you would like to promote your business at a vendor table please can Dan Ringwald at 805-242-3004 to reserve your table before they sell out. If you are wondering what the Fiesta room and vendor tables look like please see our pictures from our past SBREIA Meetings
The first half hour of our meetings are for our members to network with each other and see what investments strategies are working and what are not. Don’t forget to bring your business cards and any handouts you would like to promote and your list of very important questions.
SBREIA Members – Bring one first time Guest or more and get in Free!
Sponsored by NH Big Inc
Call or Text Dan Ringwald with any questions anytime at 805-242-3004 cell
We look forward to seeing you at our meetings!
Google Home Mini – Win with 1 or 2 First Time Guests
Google Home – Win with 3 or more First Time Guests
The Contest for Guests starts at the beginning of our meetings so don’t be late! A chance to win a Google Home or a Google Home Mini. If you are the only one the brings in 1 or 2 First Time Guests you win a Google Home Mini. If you are the only one that brings in 3 or more First Time Guests you win a Google Home. Click on the links above and see what these devices can do for you. If you are an SBREIA member or Guest, and you bring the most First Time Guests, you will win. If everyone else brings in just one guest, and you bring in two, you win! It’s that easy. Unless someone else brings in 3 or more. If there is a tie we flip a coin. Bring in guests to help expand your network and watch your business grow.
Dan Ringwald –call or text me any time