Hello SB-REIA Members and Guests
Going to this meeting? Please RSVP Here SBREIA or at Meetup
YouTube 10-15-13 Videos now online!
When: Tuesday, October 15th, 2013, from 6pm to 9pm
Where: Fess Parker’s DoubleTree Resort – 805-564-4333
633 East Cabrillo Boulevard, Santa Barbara, CA 93103
Map Location and room location Fiesta Room and Patio
This is a great place to spend a day or two!
Here are some other options as well SB Hotels
$10 – RSVP in advance online – SBREIA or Meetup
$20 – Cash or Credit Card only at the door if you do not pay online here in advance
Wine and Appetizers will be served 3rd floor in the Fiesta Room !
Parking is FREE if you bring in your ticket for validation
if not you will have to pay about $3 per hour for parking
As of 10-15-13 we have 2 Speakers, 4 Vendors, 0 Vendor tables left
23 RSVP Total
20 RSVP from SBREIA site, call list, and emails
03 RSVP from Meetup site
21 Seats guaranteed – paid in advance online SBREIA or Meetup
27 Seats left out of 50!
6:00pm – 6:30pm – Complimentary Wine, Food, and Networking
6:30pm – 6:45pm – Dan Ringwald – 805-967-6595
Owner of National Home Buyers, LLC
- Disclosure – Due Diligence – signing the paperwork?
- Rent Ready Properties – Coaching for Success
- Personal Development – Coaching for Success
- Personal Power Project – Solar and Far Infrared Heating
6:45pm – 7:00pm – Introducing Vendors
- Keith Boley and Roberta Eastman – www.reiWealthAcademy.com
- Brandon Hawkinson – www.BrandonHawkinson.com
- Cynthia Shelton – Investments – 818-652-8511
7:00pm – 7:30pm – William Gumienny – Discounts on Products
You can now get discounts on products and services from places like Lowe’s, Sherwin Williams, Sunbelt Tool Rentals, Sears Commercial, Sprint and another dozen suppliers
FREE just for being a member of the SBREIA
William Gumienny will cover some of the following below and more.
- The annual fee is very affordable. What reassurance can you provide that there will not be rate jumps in the future?
- Do the individual members incur any additional costs when they register or utilize the discount services?
- Are there a minimum number of participating individual members required from our association?
- What is the business model that allows CBG to earn a profit by charging groups a small annual fee?
- Can you provide assurance that our member list will not be sold, or at least no information about any member will be provided to a third party without their express consent?
Community Buying Group
226 SE Douglas Street suite 204
Lee’s Summit, MO 64063
7:30pm – 9:00pm – Sensei Gilliland – CEO of Black Belt Investors
Easy Steps to Analyze Markets and Safely Profit in Real Estate
Sensei Gilliland of Black Belt Investors has helped hundreds of people build their real estate business and portfolios the savvy way.
If you are searching for the most current statistics and reality-based techniques on how to create cash and build wealth in today’s market, then you need to attend this meeting.
Sensei Gilliland will cover some of the information below and more:
- Learn the 10 Principles of Investing in Real Estate
- Learn How to Time the Cycles of Real Estate Like a Pro
- Where You Should be Investing so You are Safe and Not Sorry
- Get to Know the Psychology of the Real Estate Market Cycle
- 4 Profit Centers that You Will Have You Cashing Checks
- And Much More!
In addition to presenting specific principles for building a successful real estate business, Sensei’s intention is to provide you with the encouragement to conquer the obstacles that may be in your path way of success; In fact, more than likely these are same kinds of obstacles that hindered pursuing his dreams and attaining fulfillment in all aspects of life.
So if you are ready for an eye-opening content rich education to help your real estate investing career, then I want you to register for this club meeting right now!
P.S. If you’re NOT Experiencing the Success You Want, Attend Our Meeting to get a Positive Adjustment!
Don’t miss this meeting… Register Today!
Going to this meeting?
Please RSVP Here or at Meetup
The first half hour of our meetings are for our members to network with each other and see what investments strategies are working and what are not. Don’t forget to bring your business cards and any handouts you would like to promote and your list of very important questions.
Now for the DEAL! – SBREIA Members – Bring two Guests get in Free!
Sponsored by Santa Barbara Computing
Don’t forget to check out our past Meetings
Also check out the Benefits of being a National REIA member!
Get back to Dan Ringwald with any questions at 805-967-6595
We look forward to seeing you there!
You must be logged in to post a comment.