SBREIA Meeting – Tuesday, April 30th, 2013 – YouTube Videos now online!
Special Offer at this meeting – $1,197 three day training for $100
When: Tuesday, April 30th, 2013, from 6pm to 9pm
Where: Fess Parker’s DoubleTree Resort – 805-564-4333
633 East Cabrillo Boulevard, Santa Barbara, CA 93103
Map Location and room location Fiesta Room and Patio
This is a great place to spend a day or two!
Here are some other options as well SB Hotels
$10 – RSVP – HERE or Meetup
$20 – Cash only at the door
Wine and Appetizers will be served 3rd floor in the Fiesta Room !
You might have to pay $3 or $4 for parking if you don’t
bring in your ticket for parking validation
As of 4-30-13 we have 2 Speakers and 1 Vendor Tables available
33 RSVP Total
23 RSVP from call list or email
10 RSVP from Meetup
23 Seats guaranteed – paid in advance online Here or Meetup
17 Seats left out of 50!
6:00pm – 6:30pm – Wine and Appetizers – Members Networking
6:30pm – 6:45pm – Dan Ringwald – 805-967-6595
Owner of National Home Buyers, LLC
- Rent Ready Properties – IRA Property Example – 1436 Taylor
- Fortune Builders – $1,197 Three Day Training for $100
- SBREIA Vendor Tables – Free!
6:45pm – 7:00pm – Introducing Vendors
- Brandon Hawkinson – www.BrandonHawkison.com
- Joel Tams – Honey-Doer Handyman Service – 805-324-3054
7:00pm – 8:30pm – Dmitriy Fomichenko – The Ultimate Retirement Plan
Dmitriy is a founder and president of Sense Financial Services LLC, and started his career in financial planning and real estate investing in 2000. He owns multiple investment properties in various states and is a licensed CA Real Estate Broker. Over the years he instructed dozens of investment & financial planning seminars and mentored hundreds of investors.
While many of his clients were successful real estate investors achieving high returns from their properties, but at the same time they would share with Dmitriy about losing money in their retirement accounts. This prompted Dmitriy spend several months researching all about Checkbook IRA and Solo 401k. He integrated all knowledge and experience he already had with the newly acquired expertise in Self Directed IRA’s and began consulting individual investors to help them put more thought and diligence into their investment planning.
The Ultimate Retirement Plan
How would you like to reduce your IRA custodian fees to zero…FOREVER!
In this special presentation you’ll discover:
- How to Say Goodbye Forever To Your IRA Custodian, Their Fees, Confusing Paperwork And Their Snail’s Pace That Can Kill Your Deals.
- How to set up your own private bank that will never turn you down.
- How to stop paying interest to your credit card and pay it to your own retirement account.
- How to Put Nearly Ten Times More into Your Retirement Account Than an IRA Allows.
- Tax Free Wealth Secrets Used by Some of America’s Richest Companies and Wealthiest Individuals.
- How to Use Debt Financing and Never Pay A Dime in Taxes.
- The Absolute Fastest Way To Accumulate Massive Amounts Of Tax-Free Cash So You Can Be Financially Free
- How to Put Even More Money Into Your Tax Free Account Than The IRS Allows…LEGALLY
8:30pm – 9:00pm – Michael Morando – www.TremblayFinancial.com
Tremblay Financial Services
3902 State Street, Suite 101
Santa Barbara, CA 93105
Michael Morando will cover the following:
A look at the market from current and historical observations.
- Government Debt
- Spending Trends
- Bank Activity
- Diversification of Assets
- Use of different programs to help save for retirement
We usually have about 4 or 5 vendor tables for vendors to display their business information and meet and greet out members to share their business services. Vendor tables are $50 each and are about 4′ x 6′ provided by Fess Parker. If you would like to promote your business at a vendor table please can Dan Ringwald at 805-967-6595 to reserve your table before they sell out. If you are wondering what the Fiesta room and vendor tables look like please see our pictures from our past SBREIA Meetings
The first half hour of our meetings are for our members to network with each other and see what investments strategies are working and what are not. Don’t forget to bring your business cards and any handouts you would like to promote and your list of very important questions.
Now for the DEAL! – SBREIA Members – Bring two Guests get in Free!
Sponsored by Santa Barbara Computing
Get back to Dan Ringwald with any questions at 805-967-6595
We look forward to seeing you at our meetings!